Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Shadows of higher dimensions

I am a three-dimensional shadow
of my fourth-dimensional spime
which is selected from a fifth-dimensional wavefunction
of branching chance and choice, parallel universes of Everett's Many Worlds,

Which is a subset of a sixth-dimensional spacetime tree
created from all possible timelines
for our particular different-initial-conditions universe
which is confined within a seven-dimensional brane.

Other different expressions of matter/energy/information
can be found in the seventh/eighth/ninth dimensions
and the tenth dimension is the unobserved fabric of quantum indeterminacy,
where information waits as potential to create
the multiverse of all possible universes in the dimensions below.


Matter and energy, reality and information, everything fits together,
and my selfish genes and selfish memes make me as I am right now:
A three-dimensional shadow of my fourth-dimensional self.

Enjoy the journey,

Rob Bryanton

For more about how all these ideas fit together, check out the Tenth Dimension FAQ.

No comments:

Tenth Dimension Vlog playlist