Friday, July 9, 2010

Polish Subtitles - You Can't Get There From Here


A direct link to the above video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTDdLFzlHVQ

I've talked before about Marcin Mały, who teaches English for Information Technology at the Technical University of Cracow, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Poland. Marcin supervised this new Polish translation by student Grzegorz Grybisz of an entry from my video blog that goes all the way back December 2007: "You Can't Get There From Here". Marcin has some other translations coming from some of his other students in the next while, I'm so grateful to him and his team for taking on this task and helping to introduce other people around the world to my "new way of thinking about time and space".

Next time, we're going to talk about the enthusiastic viewers over at YouTube who have made my channel there such a success - I'm currently at well over three million total views of my videos on YouTube, and the channel has well over 11,000 subscribers. I see a constant stream of comments from viewers there on the different videos - so next time we're going to look at some of the comments posted on my new video for Seeing Time, Feeling Colors, Tasting Light at YouTube.

Enjoy the journey,

Rob Bryanton

No comments:

Tenth Dimension Vlog playlist