Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Animation - The Forest


A direct link to the above video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeILNHXU9zo

When I was contacted at my tenth dimension forum by "redmirian" (Nigel Evans. a science teacher -head of chemistry- at a Bloxham School in Oxfordshire in the UK, I told him I would love (with his permission) to develop an animated presentation showing how his approach fits with my own way of visualizing the extra dimensions.

After several attempts at creating something more complex, I ended up doing what you see here in an easy-to-use program called Anime Studio Pro. Using the stock cartoon trees that come with the program, I built a forest one tree at a time and then animated my camera motion through the forest to help portray Nigel's analogy. I hope you enjoy the results!

Next: New Video - Magnets and Morality

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that really helped me understand all the deminsions so much more clear now. I first saw the tenth deminsion video on youtube a few days ago and im hooked. I now have a never ending thrist for learning about this stuff!!

Tenth Dimension Vlog playlist