A direct link to the above video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mij8AX2okoo
Here I go again, ticking off the people who would like this project to be about hard science only! What's with me? Why do I work so hard to present myself as a serious explorer of new ideas, and then delve into subjects like "out-of-body experiences" (OBEs) which make it so easy for people of a certain mindset to dismiss me as a crackpot?
Sure, I've had the occasional vivid dream where it seemed as if I was flying through the air, or I was some place else in the world right "now", but I've never thought of those as being "out-of-body" experiences. Still, the above recently published YouTube vlog, which accompanies a blog entry from earlier this year called Entangled Awareness and OBEs, finds ways to blend these ideas of out-of-body experiences and lucid dreaming into the big pictures we've been exploring with this project.
Meanwhile, November has been a good month for new revelations about extra dimensions:
- Here's a Wired Magazine article about a new scientific experiment intended to prove once and for all that our reality is not continuous, and that it's a shadow of a 5D hologram.
- Here's a Reuters article suggesting that extra dimensions could be proven to exist by the LHC in early 2011.
- This article about a Cornell scientific research project suggests that precognition is real, and therefore the past and future are, as I've said in my book and this blog, "just geometry".
- This article from physorg.com suggests that new gravity detection methods will prove the existence of extra dimensions.
- Here's a UK Telegraph article about the CERN team's recent capture of atoms of anti-matter, a breakthrough predicted by Dan Brown's Angels and Demons.
A direct link to the above video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzGjq64NovE
Enjoy the journey!
Coming up next: Is Reality an Illusion?